Learn the perfect language for data
More and more research and data users are switching from Excel to 'high level' programming languages like R for everyday tasks. It's simple to get started for non-programmers, purpose-built for data analysis, and comprehensive.
If you need persuasion on the benefits, check out our case study working with Kantar, which saved them 3 days a month in manual Excel work and eliminated the errors that Excel allows to creep in.
One-Day Crash Course
Our one-day introductory course focuses on the basics of R programming and data manipulation using the Tidyverse suite of packages.
The course will:-
- Teach you simple and repeatable R code that can automate data tasks quickly and accurately
- Save you time and eliminate error in data transformation and analysis
- Free you from the limitations of Excel, SPSS, SAS etc
- Show you how to implement R in free cloud-based tools without any IT involvement
Extend the course to include areas such as:-
- Data visualisation with ggplot2
- Automated reporting with rmarkdown
- Web-application development with shiny
On-Premise Training for Teams
If you're interested in training for your whole team, we can travel to you and focus on the issues specific to your business or organisation. We will teach how to use R to tackle your daily data tasks more efficiently, saving you time and money.
**R is free to use**, so investing in your team's R skills will allow you to avoid the expense of off-the-shelf data management tools.
Check out our online R tutorials...